Monday, November 10, 2008

Photobucket
I have not written in my blog about me and my life for a while now. I thought it was time. We have been so busy trying to help pups like Phoenix and Atticus. Seeing them has made me see how really lucky I have been. Tonight, I am running around my home playing with my many toys. Humom just put one of those bandannas with my name on it on my collar for me. My pals Indy and Sasha sent them to me a while back. I really love them so much. I feel so good now. Humom tells me I smile all the time. I do!! She also tells me how beautiful I am. I have great fursis too! Lakota has taught me so much. I have learned to love and be loved. Most of all, I have learned to trust. I am always seeing my humom looking at me smiling. I think I make her happy. I have made so many wonderful friends. I never thought I would be where I am today. It will be one year coming early 2009. I have come so far. I will be going this month to get my heartworm test done. I know they are all gone, but you know humans. They have to be so picky! I know it is because I am loved. I cannot believe I am saying this. I am loved!!! Who would have thought one year ago I would be saying this. It feels wonderful!!!!!

No comments: