Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Last Vet Trip And The Mean Man

I am feeling so good these days. My humom told I would be going back to the vet this coming Thursday. She said she has to make sure those horrible HW are all gone. I told her, please believe me, they are gone. She said we cannot be sure, so I must go back one last time. I will have to stay TWO NIGHTS this time. I really am dreading that.I worry my humom is not coming back for me. Last time, I got so worried I got sick. My humom told me, I never have to ever worry about that. She said she would never leave me. She is always telling me how much she loves me. This makes me feel some better about it, but I am still afraid.One thing that has been so good about all of this is, I have gotten so many cool things to chew on. You see, I love to chew on stuff. My humom tells me when the treatment is all done she is going to take me to a big store. One that is just for us animals. I never knew there was a store like that. She said I could pick out anything I wanted. WOW!! I can hardly wait for that. I am going to get all kinds of things to chew.She said Lakota and Faith would be coming too. I guess we cannot leave my fursis out.She said we would also go to something called a dog park. A park for just us dogs?? I can hardly believe it. My new life is going to be so great as soon as the horrible HW are gone. I will let you know how it goes at the vet.
My humom and I have some bad news The mean man that took me to AC to be put to my death will not be charged. My humom and I are very saddend by this. They may be investigating the man that had me before the mean man. He was mean too. I have never had a good life until now. I am so happy and ready to run and play. If you want to read the story about the mean man getting away, here is the link: http://www.wtoc.com/Global/story.asp?s=8293079
Thank s to everyone for all their time spent helping humom try and get justice for me. We are hoping it is not over yet!!!

No comments: