Saturday, April 5, 2008

So much joy....

All the friends I have made, the strength & love others have bestowed on me, forever my humom and I will be grateful. Thank you for taking the time to send me a kind word and encouragement, for befriending me, gifting me and most importantly making me feel validated in this big, big world even though I am just a dog. I feel I am being gifted with all this kindness I never knew existed to teach me a lesson and prove to others that one who never gives up and simply wants a place in the world can cling to the belief that there are sunny days ahead when you least expect it.
Today I went home, finally find myself in my forever home and an acknowledged family member. I will update tomorrow and leave you with this one last thought....one more joins you pups that slumber safely within the compounds of a loving pack, I am one of the fortunate that knows I can sleep safe this night and many more to come. I feel very blessed. Thank you all!

No comments: